Sunday, April 1, 2012

SingSong Sundays!

From now on, Every Sunday, I am going to post a song for you guys :)

If this seems to be something everyone likes, I may eventually make it a link up!


I saw Tenth Avenue North for the 2nd time Friday Night.
They are beyond amazing.
Their shows are SO powerful.
I was in tears, holding hands with strangers, singing my heart out, and feeling the love of God inside me.
I encourage you to check them out <3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The times that you doubt me
When you can't feel
The times that you question
Is this for real 

The times you're broken
The times that you mend
The times you hate me
And the times that you bend 

Well my love is over
It's underneath
It's inside
It's in between 

The times that you're healing
And when your heart breaks
The times that you feel like you've fallen from grace 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are beautiful.
You are special.
God made you.
God loves you.
I love you.


xoxo
Meghan

1 comment:

Jess said...

This is one of my all time favorite songs :)

xo