Saturday, March 31, 2012

Truth be told..

I learned something these past couple weeks.
I learned that sometimes the right choice, is not the easiest. Or the one that you want to make.
Sometimes the best choice hurts.
This is my version of alcohol.
&I could use some of that right now!
;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.


Jeremiah is often known as the 'weeping prophet' because he wept over other sins and judgement when they would not listen to him or take his warning seriously.

How, oh how, did Jeremiah live his life without going crazy!?
These past couple of weeks, I have made some of the toughest decisions of my life.
I have been going through so many things.

I know my blog has been kind of a Debbie-Downer breeding ground lately,
and for that I am truly sorry.
But I believe in order to be your friend, and to be a good blogger,
I need to be honest.
Even when my honesty is as pretty as that DIY you saw on the last blog.

I withdrew from college.
I got kicked out of my house(I'm back now-no worries!).
I suffered through the due date of my baby girl without her.
I fought with my boyfriend.
I cried, Oh man did I cry.

Yet here I am.
I'm okay,
I'm alive,
I'm healthy,
I have all of my needs taken care of,
So why am I fretting over the little things?
I need to be grateful for 
every.single.thing.I.have.

So I wanna begin, by thanking every single reader of this blog.
You are what keeps me going.
I love blogging, but blogging would be nothing
without you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I love all of you!

xoxo Meghan




Please ignore the no-makeup!

P.S. New weekly blog series starting tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sue said...

It's a hard lesson to learn that the right choice and the hard choice are often the same thing... I hope that you're able to bounce back from it though! My life has not gone at all the way I thought it would but even if I could I wouldn't change a thing. Good luck.

lovers letters said...

i'm so sorry that you've had a rough go lately. hopefully things will start looking up from here! sometimes life just goes the way it wants, but i usually find myself grateful for it later but hopefully you can too! xo