Tuesday, April 10, 2012

There's a party in my tummy!

This whole move thing is not agreeing with me!
My poor hands are all cut up,
I am always covered in paint,
and oh, don't get me started on my back!

Here's a post I did on another blog about some SUPER yummy cookies :)

I wanted to let you guys in on one of my favorite recipes,
3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Yum!

I say they are my favorite because, come one, 3 ingredients!
(also we never have flour in this house. seriously!)

Are you ready for this?
You will need:

1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Sugar
1 egg

So Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and get mixin'!
 
That's it!
Mix it all up and you will come up with something like this,
The first time I made these I was convinced they were going to be nasty.
You essentially end up with gritty Peanut Butter.

I experimented and added some different chips to them, if you look closely in the picture below you can see some poking through.

Let them cook anywhere between 8-12 minutes depending on your oven.
When you pull them out, they won't look much different.
I always check them out by touching one and eating it seeing if it feels done.
  
I recommend  waiting until they cool to eat them.
I know, I know, one of the best parts about homemade cookies is the gooey, warm, fresh cookie.
But with these, it tastes like hot peanut butter. 
So once they "harden" a bit, grab 1 or 2(or the whole plate)
and a glass of milk and enjoy!


xoxo Meghan

5 comments:

Jessica said...

looks so yummy!!

xoxo
Jessica
http://ajgardner1013.blogspot.com/

Danielle-Marie said...

Yumo! I like 3 ingredient baked goods...mostly because I can't bake! Haha. I'd like to try making these with Skor bits. Mmm.

Sue said...

3 ingredients is my kind of cooking... I hate when there's about 15 ingredients and I don't have 2 of them! My hubby would love these :)

jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jess said...

Oooh, these look good! AND it seems like I couldn't mess them up {famous last words?} Thanks for sharing! :)