Thursday, April 12, 2012

3 Truths and a Lie

Do you remember that game?
I remember playing it for the first time in Middle School when Truth or Dare was also a popular game.


Sometimes, I feel that way when I blog.
Not lying, but putting on a act almost.
I watch my language, worry a lot about not offending anyone.
Try to do posts that I think you want to read.
But really?

This is my  little corner of the internet.
If I wanna offend you, I should be allowed.
(Don't worry, I don't! hehe)

But I really shouldn't be blogging for you.
I should be blogging for me.


So I will.
I will admit, I do care about the numbers.
But because I want to inspire people.
Brighten their day.
Make a difference.

But I don't want my posts to become meaningless fluff you pass by.
I want my posts to have meaning to me, and to mean something to you.


And if I want to show you a bunch of pictures of myself from Middle School to get my point across, then so be it!

[Random fact about the picture above, you can see a corner of my "girls" outfit for the night....I still have that same outfit years later. Uhhh time to upgrade?]

I just hope that you know that if I don't post for a day or two, it isn't because I have nothing to say, it's because I have A LOT to say, and I just don't know how to say it.


And I want some fun on here too, not just the serious stuff. But no fluff!

Now that I have showed you all of these embarrassing shots of myself, I am going to end this post!
xoxo Meghan

P.S. I can't wait to show you the big secret in our new room!




No comments: