Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The First Baby + A winner!

Once upon a time, I was obsessed with babies,
When I was younger, my love for babies was an odd obsession.
Like bad.

I was a weird barbie player.
They would have deaths, teen pregnancy, multiples, affairs...
whatever got me the most Kelly dolls and eventually the baby ones!
;)

But one time in school we had to "write a book".

Here's Mine:

The First Baby
By Meghan
2/99

"This is a baby. Once the baby learned to run and walk. The baby was the first baby ever. So they lived happy and that's the first baby. So that's how she was born."
"The baby's mom broke her arm. The baby broke its arm too. The baby's mom did not know what to do. So what do we do now? Well what do we do? What do we do!"
 "They called the doctor so they could get a cast. They got their wish."
(Is it just me or does it look like I drew a gravestone? And what happened to the baby?!)

So now that you know I was a weird child, 
I have a giveaway winner to announce!

Are you Brittany Hendler?

If so, I will be sending you an email shortly with information!

xoxo 
Meghan
 

3 comments:

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Haha.. what a funny story :)

Amanda said...

Wow you would write a crazy story about babies when you were little. Obsessed much? Much too much. :)

Unknown said...

That is a riot!! Yeah, I'd say a little weird lol but SO funny!! Just wanted to introduce myself...came by from the Speak Up Link Up and I am looking so forward to tomorrow!! It's nice to meet you!