Monday, May 7, 2012

Distractions

I tell myself over and over again that it's okay to miss a post.
I would rather give you guys something genuine,
than meaningless crap just to have something.



I was really sick last week.
Think Bronchitis,
head cold,
tummy issues.
Yeah, not fun!

I am feeling much better now!
[Thanks everyone for the get well wishes!]

I have bought/recieved a lot of things the past couple weeks,
and I can't wait to share them with you!


And those of you I have yet to email back, 
I'M SORRY!

I am working on it slowly but surely.

And last buy not least,
Since I have yet to get your button up,
(I'm planning on doing it today!)
I'm going to keep you up the rest of this month,
June, and July!

4 comments:

ShyScout said...

Yikes! I am glad you are feeling better. No worries about the button!! I understand you have been feeling under the weather and part of it I think was due to technology problems. Thank you though. Please don't feel obligated. Also - please send me a 200x100 button ( if you want and when you have the time) and I will support you back :]

Can't wait to see what you have bought and received lately!!

Brooke Nicole said...

Glad you are feeling better. I was wondering about you! Xxxo

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

YAY for feeling better! Looking forward to your posts! XOXO

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better girl! I've always heard quality over quantity! Nobody blames you for missing a few! ;)