seven great things in your life.
1. I have an amazing family.
2. I am fortunate enough to go to a great school (even if I don’t always like it)
3. My small handful of friends, are always there for me.
4. My best friend’s son, especially our overnight visits!
5. The love I have for my littles in school.
6. The seemingly successful interview I just had(fingers crossed!)
7. My boyfriend, he is the most supportive guy I have ever met <3
seven things you lack and covet
2. Children. I want them so bad <3
seven things that make you angry
1. Aggravating Professors.
2. Annoying Animals(I currently have 2 birds and 2 dogs and they are rather loud)
3. Ungrateful mothers.
4. The amount of time is takes French fries to bake compared to whatever I am making with fries.
5. Angry Drivers/Horrible Drivers.
6. When my DVR box decides it doesn’t feel like recording shows.
7. Sweating. Alllll the time. TMI I know. But my gosh!
I know I know, things that make me angry are quite stupid!
seven things that you neglect to do.
2. Check Voicemails(but I will call you back!)
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Exercise (okay, ever)
5. Laundry, I usually wait until I HAVE to do it.
6. Vacuum. Ready for the ugly truth? I have not vacuumed my room since Thanksgiving. The rest of the house yes. But we may or may not have shaved several dogs for a new layer of carpeting.
7. Actually make my things on pinterest.
seven worldly material desires.
1. Nook Tablet, or iPad.
2. My license and a car.
3. Blu-Ray Player.
4. A bunch of Superhero movies on blu-ray (my current obsession, especially Xmen!)
5. My own house.
6. Every Color Nail polish I desire.
7. Memory Foam Bed :)
seven guilty pleasures.
1. Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant.
2. Sleeping in super late.
3. Reese Cups.
4. Buying books. Many many many books.
7. Buying things on the online yard sale site!
seven things you love about love
1. Constant Smiles.
2. Sweet texts.
3. Lots of kisses.
4. Inside jokes.
7. Having a reason to get “cute” every day.