Thursday, March 22, 2012

No Heat Curls?

Lately these have seemed to be the go-to curling method.

Well, my hair is so thick that it has never kept a curl.
nevernevernever.
Not even with tons of hairspray, not even for prom.

So I decided I may as well try it...what's the worst that could happen?

I used this video:


I tried much tighter curls for mine.
You can see me craftin' away with my headband in.
(Crafts shown above will be their own post! haha)

When I woke up the next morning, I was looking a hot mess!
But then I took it out and played around a little bit and got this:

Not only did it look super cute, but it lasted all day and still looked cute in a ponytail!
I will be doing this again for sure! 
I wanna get some thicker headbands so I can try out some different looks. 
Overall I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Especially if your hair normally doesn't hold a curl :)

xoxo Meghan

1 comment:

Jacklyn Babyy said...

You should help me do this :)