Saturday, January 19, 2013

Time for the Grades!

As mentioned in yesterdays post,
I am going to let you in on my true feelings on the 
Perfectly Posh products I tried.

How much are they?
Do I plan on actually buying any?

Well first,
here is a little bit about Perfectly Posh and why I think they are a great company.

 They're paraben-free and paraffin-free
• They are free of sulfates including SLS
• They have no gluten, lanolin, or soy ingredients
• They use the highest-quality essential oils and fine phthalate-free fragrances
• They are very natural and consequently gentle: read our labels, please!
• They use natural enzymes and gently moisturizing vitamin E to preserve the life and look of our fun pampering products
• They're cruelty-free and do not test on animals!

copied directly from here

Isn't that amazing!?

Now for the nitty-gritty.


Gender Bender : A+
 I am seriously in love with this soap. Perfect for the oily skin issues I have always dealt with. I plan to buy this immediately. $9 per bar

The Stripper : B 
I love this, it made my face crazy soft, and it smells good. A full container would last me ages because I would use it once or maybe twice a week. I will be buying this. However, the only reason it doesn't have an A? It's $22 per container

The Liberator : C 
To no fault of it's own, it was difficult to get a good amount out of the sample container. I either barely got any or I got a huge glob. I used it twice around my eyes and didn't really notice much. I will not be purchasing this, however if it had done anything for me, I think that it's priced fair. $12 for a stick

Sugar Fix : A
I loved this stuff. It smelled delicious, and it made my face even softer than with The Stripper alone. It's a sugar scrub and it felt good on my face, I felt clean and refreshed afterwards. I will not be purchasing this, even though I love it. It is $20 per container

No comments: