Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Highlight!

As most of you know by now,
I have had so many things going on in my life that I took an accidental bloggy vacation!

I have missed you all so much, 
and I have missed writing just as much!

I have a ton of new posts scheduled and ready to go (as well as my first book review!)
and I am so excited for it all to be coming your way.

But first things first,
my June sponsors got sadly ignored, 
so I extended them all into July!

So here is a small portion of the loveliness I have over in my sidebar!
Check 'em out!



Hey yall! I'm Cassie & reside in the great state of Texas. Live.Laugh.L0ve. is my home away from home where I share our journey through this beautiful crazy life. I am a daughter of God. Wife to a great husband. Momma of two adorable energetic boys. I live life to the fullest & love the color red! I also own a shop called The Spontaneous Designer where I create a variety of different items that are all made with love! 


Hello new friends!! I'm so happy to be here today and to get the opportunity to meet you all.
My name is Brooke, and I blog over at Covered in Grace. There, I write about life as a mother, student, military wife, photog wannabe, writer and Jesus lover. My blog centers around my faith and all the things that I love. Every Monday I feature a new blogger via guest post in a link up called Monday Meet Ups. Most recently, I launched a web of Prayer Warriors that call out for prayer requests all around blogland. I'm really excited to see where that will go. I would love it if you'd stop by and visit me from time to time!


Hi, my name is Salena!  I am the voice behind A Little Piece of Me.  I live in Hawaii on the island of O'ahu.  I am a wife, mother of 6, SAHM to my 3 little girls and also have 3 grandkids.  My favorite color is pink but it changes depending on my mood.  I love iced specialty coffees and diet coke.  I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice and spend too much time on my computer usually tweaking my blog design or pinning on Pinterest.

I blog because I want to share my life with others in hopes to inspire them. It's a joy for me to talk with others and to connect with their life experiences and to share mine. I created “A Little Piece of Me” in hopes to fulfill this passion of mine. My blog centers around my daily life, faith, marriage, parenting, things that interest me, what I'm passionate about and basically just where my heart thoughts lead me.  I also have a handmade shop where you can find cute shabby chic accessories and other goodies with Hawaiian influences in them.  I'd love for you to come check out my blog or shop sometime!




Hi!  My name is Kelley and I blog over at the Grant life.  I'm a momma to two blonde haired, blue eyed babies and I run a little online store called loveables.  I love diet coke, How I Met Your Mother, twitter and anything with sugar.  Throw in a rainy day where I can snuggle with my babies and I'm a happy lady. 





No comments: