Monday, March 28, 2011

Last Minute..

Today has been a day of last minute choices, purchases, and tasks. Go figure.
-Filling out my tax forms for work.
-Buying new body wash. Which you MUST try. It smells delicious!
-Going out to eat for dinner. (Not a good WW choice, and now I'm feeling guilty.)
-Deciding not to exercise.

I weigh in tomorrow, and I have a bad feeling that it is not going to be a good outcome :(
Honestly, I need a good pasta recipe. And something involving potatoes. My 2 favorite foods I miss!

Tomorrow I start my new job at iSmile. As a photographer. Wow. As my Dad would have said, "Who would have thunk it!?".

Speaking of my Dad, I miss him terribly. For those of you who don't know me personally, my Dad died on May 8, 2003. He had Cardiomyopathy and no one knew. He died in his sleep, and felt no pain. Thank God <3 To this day I struggle with losing him. I'm afraid one day I am going to forget him. Of course, since I have pictures of him, I will always know what he looks like. But I fear I'll forget him. Sometimes I forget his voice, or his smell, and honestly it scares me to death. Have any of you lost a parent? How do you deal with it?

My boyfriend's Mom's birthday is on Sunday. I live with them, and she is like a mom to me. I love cleaning and cooking and having her come home to a clean house. I'm worried with my job things will change. But, I bought her a spice rack for her birthday, and I can't wait to give it to her. I bought her several other things too, some Pandora charms, Lemon cheesecake Lip Balm(Which I may or may not be keeping for myself :P ), and a wall vinyl for her bedroom. I also got the wall vinyl from etsy, but I don't feel like digging up the link right now. Call me lazy, but I'm sure I will show you a picture and link it once it is here :)

One last thing before I leave, my cousin and I have been talking about names for my Godson. We are just looking for some input.
Carter Dean
Parker Dean
Sawyer Dean
Leland Dean
Or do you have any name suggestions for a boy with the middle name Dean?
Dean is the grandpa's middle name, and they want to carry it down, so no choices there :P

Until tomorrow,
xoxo-Meghan

Okay I lied.
I wanted to tell you guys that I cut&colored my hair. Like it?

And this is Dustin, my boyfriend, who "wants me to come to bed and stop blogging".
Goodnight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Parker Dean! It's cute:)
Good picture too!

Kristina said...

Yeah, Parker is a nice name :) and I'm liking the new hair!