Friday, June 1, 2012

A day late and a dollar short...

I swore I had this scheduled, only to log on today and see it sitting pretty as a draft.
Ooops!
These are my awesome May Sponsors, and in case your yard sale got rained out too,
I thought you might need something to make your day a million times better!

I am Melissa from The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife. I'm just a girl in love with many things including God, my husband, reading novels, sewing, baking, couponing, graphic design, blogging and so much more! My blog is a place where I can expose my heart to the world. I'm not too good at talking about what I'm feeling, but writing it down, now that I can do! My husband and I have struggled with infertility our whole marriage and I feel like God has really given me a heart for those women dealing with the same issues! You can read more about our story on the "About Me" section of my blog.


Changing my life for the better, overcoming hurdles, inspiring others, creating beautiful things and most of all, sharing my love for this one life I have. This is me, this is what my blog {Debonair Bandit} is about


Stay at home mama to a rambunctions 3 year old, and a baby girl on the way. We currently reside in LaLaLand Los Angeles.
Truly Lovely is an 'all things lovely' blog written by two sisters, Kassi and Kayli. We write about crafts, DIY, recipes, being thankful... you know, the lovely things in life! ;) We also host a weekly linky party, Fancy This Fridays where you can share what YOU fancied up over the week before!



Hi, I'm Tricia and I blog at Mama Marchand’s Nest. I love Jesus, the hubs, my sweet little girl, designing jewelry, tweeting, reading, traveling, yoga, chai, and cupcakes. My bloggy nest is a collection of thoughts about the challenges and blessings of mamahood, marriage, faith, friendship, health, fashion, and everything in between. My Etsy shop, Mama’s Nest Designs, features eclectic handcrafted new and upcycled jewelry.


Hi! I'm Lena... a fashion-loving, photo-taking, thrifty & tattooed mom of 2 blogging over Mom2MemphisAndRuby!          



Hi my name is mK and I write the blog From The Guest Room. On my blog, I choose to write about the things that I love and more. I am crafty by nature and enjoy things of the writing, baking, hosting, reading and snowboarding sort. My husband and I have lived all over the world but are current residents of Nashville, TN and love it!


Hi, my name is Salena! I was born and raised in Hawaii. I am wife to Rudy, mother to Ashley, Kapono, Saphire, Aleshanee, Dakota, and Hayden. I am grandmother to Makana, Aaliyah, and Kaenen. I am a stay-at-home mommy to my 3 little girls and spend my days in what seems like a UFC fight and 3-ring circus. I am addicted to coffee, diet coke, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, re-creating my blog design, and pinterest.

I blog because I want to share my life with others in hopes to inspire them. It's a joy for me to talk with others and to connect with their life experiences and to share mine. I created “A Little Piece of Me” in hopes to fulfill this passion of mine. My blog centers around my daily life, marriage, parenting, things that interest me, what I'm passionate about and basically just where my heart thoughts lead me.

I opened my etsy shop shortly after I started my blog. In my shop you can find handmade & handcrafted accessories. Being born and raised in Hawaii, you will find some Hawaiian influences in my pieces.
salenalee.blogspot.com alittlepieceofmeshop.etsy.com
Blog / Facebook / Twitter  / Shop / Pinterest




My blog is a cute little craft blog, I host giveaway occasionally and LOVE to have people guest post and to guest post on others' blogs!
I started my blog originally to blog about giveaways and blogs, but now I have turned it into a craft blog, and I found out that I like creating things MUCH more!

2 comments:

Ricki @ Rogue Baby said...

Hello from your newest fan from the weekend blog hop! =)

alex said...

I will make sure to check their blogs!