Sunday, August 28, 2011

College..best four years, or no?

WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN LOTS OF COMPLAINING!

So with that said, my college experience this far:horrible!
I know as an off-campus student I can't really judge my year yet since classes have yet to start. But I do. I'm that person :P

First big event on campus was for all freshman to go to a Clipper's game. Did I get the memo? Nope. No email, nothing in the mail. No posts online. But yet it was for everyone. So before classes even start I feel like an outcast.

I had decided this past week, I was going to shine this year. Good grades, tons of friends, go to all campus events even if I don't feel like it. I didn't wanna do anything to prevent myself from having a good college life. Now I'm just not sure anymore. I don't have friends. I'm too afraid to go to events alone. Most things are for 2 or 4 people. So of course roomies, where does that put me?

I think this is enough complaining and rambling. I promise not to have another post like this! It was just good to vent!

Slightly bummed,
Meghan

2 comments:

Kristina said...

It's still wayyyyy to early to be feeling this way, my dear! But I like how you set yourself such great goals! :D You will start making friends and eventually feel comfortable enough to go to the events. If you don't want to go alone, I don't blame you. Have some patience and be yourself :)

Meghan said...

Thank you Kristina, you're so sweet! &i'm glad you still check in on my blog even if I slack at updating! This weekend will be a post with pictures :) Class starts tomorrow so I'm off to bed. Take care <3